• Announcements

• Rotola

Official Discord server   09/17/17

Hello Official Zsever Discord Server  has been added, to join server click this link: https://discord.gg/JbZnekW
      Everyone can join this server to talk and have fun.
      You can also contact members/moderators/admins/owners through discord channel. Good luck!   Discord Server Official
    • Rotola

Auto restore rank information (Death Run)   03/18/18

Hello everyone, according to the next update you can reset the ranks and levels in the Death Run and maybe Death Run profiles and statistics.

We have opened a case of research on the problem of ranks and problems that are currently unsolved. For the next update there may also be problems of this type and we are trying to fix this.

For this we are going to install a service of auto restore rank during the 24 hours, this service will end when the next update is available.

The objective of this service is: Save the progress of your rank during the game Save the rank and level Save the experience
      IMPORTANT: You must be on the server so that your rank is saved in our database.

When the update is ready for the server, you can restore your rank using the !rankrestore command if you lost the rank. REMEMBER: This service is only applied in Death Run server
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ruod

hello dear admin

7 posts in this topic

Hello dear

this is Raoud I got banned with my father because he did something wrong by mistake he want to press the bind for Zsever server but he pressed the wrong  button for his old server .

but I didn't do any thing and I didn't break the rules but I got banned with him and I wasn't exist in the server at that moment  .

so please get me unban and if its possible my father too his name is Marines he is a nice man  and gentleman  48 years old he help and respect all players  and we love Zsever Zombies server

thank you so much in advance

best warm regards

Raoud

Hello, greetings and let's get down to business. Marines is one of those who played the zombies for some time. Marines have been banned for violating our rules by spamming and advertising other servers. We have also detected that you are changing the IP address to re-enter, please do not try or you can make the situation worse. The server ban has been reproduced since May 29 whose players are also affected by the infringement, report created by HeadHunter<3:

Marines, zkiller love u, surya brijmohan

The ban expires until Marines shows detailed information about what they did online all along.

You will be unbanned of the zombie server, but Marines will remain banned for the moment and assume the consequences of what he has done all the time.

Marines records:
- Infringements: 42 (spam)
- Infringements: 66 (publicity & advertise)
- Infringements: 21 (bad language)

Date: 22-05-2017 / 30-05-2017

Atentamente, Rotola.

You should create your own topic with an unban claim, don't create your suggestion here