• Announcements

• Rotola

Official Discord server   09/17/17

Hello Official Zsever Discord Server  has been added, to join server click this link: https://discord.gg/JbZnekW
      Everyone can join this server to talk and have fun.
      You can also contact members/moderators/admins/owners through discord channel. Good luck!   Discord Server Official
    • Rotola

Auto restore rank information (Death Run)   03/18/18

Hello everyone, according to the next update you can reset the ranks and levels in the Death Run and maybe Death Run profiles and statistics.

We have opened a case of research on the problem of ranks and problems that are currently unsolved. For the next update there may also be problems of this type and we are trying to fix this.

For this we are going to install a service of auto restore rank during the 24 hours, this service will end when the next update is available.

The objective of this service is: Save the progress of your rank during the game Save the rank and level Save the experience
      IMPORTANT: You must be on the server so that your rank is saved in our database.

When the update is ready for the server, you can restore your rank using the !rankrestore command if you lost the rank. REMEMBER: This service is only applied in Death Run server
Squish

I'm banned xD

17 posts in this topic

I'm banned from spamming I guess we we're on dragon ball and tried to tp the ones who suicided for balls and it kicked me 

shot0057.jpg

btw now that I think about this how did THE KILLER not get banned like this?

Edited by Squish

good point about killer, this is crazy. Could be some sort of thing that registers just the same msg such as !sa all or something not sure- // please fix this @Rotola 

Edited by dikmen

I have recently noticed that the system detects a lot better now I also know that seban has said this " 3.6.- Responsibility with the application.
To obtain rank of administration you must have 100% of responsibility, you should not use it to abuse to the whole public, nor to play with her like a toy for babies. Being an administrator must be obtained by trusting 100% of it. " I understand this and I guess I truly was using it as a toy even on dragonball I should not be doing this. If my admin gets taken away its highly understandable and its no problem just please unban me xD. <3 you all and sorry for spamming :/ (aka using admin to spawn all and tp on dragonball which is basiclly using it as a toy even though now that i think about it, its kind of helping. ) Whatever bye everyone hope you all understand <3 you either way.

I'm not gonna lie if this is done by the system I truly shouldn't Be an admin then because no of this I guess I break rules too :/ it's good to know this happened. Either way if I get my admin back or if I'm banned forever love you all anyway thanks be being awesome friends :) 

if i may make a point before a decision is made entailing squish’s admin/ban, squish is the most active member on the forums and possibly the most active in game. although we are all extremely active squish goes beyond and is continuous with his work. squish has made the most reports out of anyone if i’m not mistaken and also has the highest rep on the forum now(not sure if that’s right) squish is a great guy and i have to say his actions in which her got ban seemed okay. he was spawning people but the server wasn’t very populated and he was helping everyone else out. 

This type of ban is temporal if you use spam commands. You full admin is not deleted, is a warn.

According to the rules of the admin application, it is not allowed to use spam commands. Consequently if you spamming you will be kicked.

Warnings are cached while the server is open. If you have been kicked several times by spam it will be temporarily banned.

System Admin Edge has improved a lot to avoid infractions like this.

There is an anti-spam, it is recommended not to do so, there are some commands that makes delete your rank.