• Announcements

• Rotola

Official Discord server   09/17/17

Hello Official Zsever Discord Server  has been added, to join server click this link: https://discord.gg/JbZnekW
      Everyone can join this server to talk and have fun.
      You can also contact members/moderators/admins/owners through discord channel. Good luck!   Discord Server Official
    • Rotola

Auto restore rank information (Death Run)   03/18/18

Hello everyone, according to the next update you can reset the ranks and levels in the Death Run and maybe Death Run profiles and statistics.

We have opened a case of research on the problem of ranks and problems that are currently unsolved. For the next update there may also be problems of this type and we are trying to fix this.

For this we are going to install a service of auto restore rank during the 24 hours, this service will end when the next update is available.

The objective of this service is: Save the progress of your rank during the game Save the rank and level Save the experience
      IMPORTANT: You must be on the server so that your rank is saved in our database.

When the update is ready for the server, you can restore your rank using the !rankrestore command if you lost the rank. REMEMBER: This service is only applied in Death Run server
rsathena

banned for such a nice reason

50 posts in this topic

hello! as you guys know am i from rs, no bad mind's here.

I was a deathrun player before i joined rs @Wolf was one of ma mates in rs and he left so i decided to play with him a bit, then we got a fight he was insulting me (in steam) 

so i dont understand why RS got banned is it just because we have fight with wolf that we are getting banned here ? well thats a nice reason! 

59c2c85e8f1f6_CallofDuty4ModernWarfareScreenshot2017_09.20-21_54_27_36.thumb.png.525d38d449bd2f31d69d01365d871049.png

such a nice reason though

is that your way to welcome your new players ? 

the fight between me and wolf has nothing to do with the server...  i dont care that he left RS the fight wasnt going about that at all. 

so i dont really see why you guys have to ban us for this dumb reason, Like i said im not here for fighting at all.

but I just think that this ban was unfair..

PEACE

Edited by rsathena

I agree with @Wolf u guy's are joining to break the rules we need to dodge those problems so we do not take any risks.

Greets,

Dope.

2 minutes ago, Wolf said:

first, full rs is joining, we know u broke rules before, ask @Sovetskiy-Soyuz for that, also you join for 1 reason, to do something bad

if i broke a rule why didnt he ban or warn me ? and you told me to make him pissed in teamspeak so you better dont reply on this

Just now, rsathena said:

if i broke a rule why didnt he ban or warn me ? and you told me to make him pissed in teamspeak so you better dont reply on this

dik what you talk about of ts, but go away, i told the owners of rs, gg, u give rs a bad name

Just now, Wolf said:

dik what you talk about of ts, but go away, i told the owners of rs, gg, u give rs a bad name

well have fun in abusing etc because thats what u did in rs anyway, peace !

You're not a new player btw I know you were spamming earlier your log is the owner, this ban was fair -.-

you know what, just deletethis and leave it because this lil problem is getting big, im not here to break rules eventhough i was in ts with wolf and he told me to make the admin a bit annoying, but anyway just leave it..

some one delete this, i hope you guys can just leave us alone because i went in now and already WHY ARE YOU HERE ETC no need to make it big

23 minutes ago, Squish said:

You're not a new player btw I know you were spamming earlier your log is the owner, this ban was fair -.-

btw, i was in ts with wolf and i said he is rude to me and wolf told me to make him a bit pissed wolf be fair and just leave it like it is because this is a lil problem but its getting bigger and bigger..

No one said that we went on your server and did this and we're not bothering you, you're bothering us with you saying wolf sucks and crap 

7 minutes ago, Squish said:

@rsathena Stop saying your nonsense man... I don't have time for you.

dont understand where you came with wolf sucks never said that, btw delete this or lol

lol it is -.- if you need more proof let me show you just say something 

Edited by Squish

2 minutes ago, rsathena said:

dont understand where you came with wolf sucks never said that, btw delete this or lol

If the only thing u can do is hating,, get a job and a life please? and try to annoy a different server... maybe u get succeed onetime,

i think you dont really get it mann i said leave it because this is getting big for no reason..

Just now, Dope said:

If the only thing u can do is hating,, get a job and a life please? and try to annoy a different server... maybe u get succeed onetime,

where did that came from ? im here for peace leave this and delete me and  wolf are solving this in teamspeak

Just now, Squish said:

Delete this because you know you failed to get admin banned :) @rsathena this will stay up forever good memes :)

I am here to get me unbanned not to get someone banned mister, I just said leave this because we are making it good

1 hour ago, Squish said:

shutup man you harrass wolf to death lmao... you mad wolf left rs for us @rsathena

shot0282.jpg

shot0281.jpg

shot0282.jpg

i think you dont really know what happend , so pleasse dont talk shit