• Announcements

• Rotola

Official Discord server   09/17/17

Hello Official Zsever Discord Server  has been added, to join server click this link: https://discord.gg/JbZnekW
      Everyone can join this server to talk and have fun.
      You can also contact members/moderators/admins/owners through discord channel. Good luck!   Discord Server Official
    • Rotola

Auto restore rank information (Death Run)   03/18/18

Hello everyone, according to the next update you can reset the ranks and levels in the Death Run and maybe Death Run profiles and statistics.

We have opened a case of research on the problem of ranks and problems that are currently unsolved. For the next update there may also be problems of this type and we are trying to fix this.

For this we are going to install a service of auto restore rank during the 24 hours, this service will end when the next update is available.

The objective of this service is: Save the progress of your rank during the game Save the rank and level Save the experience
      IMPORTANT: You must be on the server so that your rank is saved in our database.

When the update is ready for the server, you can restore your rank using the !rankrestore command if you lost the rank. REMEMBER: This service is only applied in Death Run server
Patosik100

Application of Patosik100 (Mod) [Approved as Moderator]

8 posts in this topic

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ADMIN APPLICATION TEMPLATE:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
1- *Name/nickname: <Patrick / ZvR|Patosik100>
2- *Age: <19>
3- *Country/city: <Hungary, Veszprem>
4- *Type of game: <Call of Duty 4>
5- *Server: <Deathrun>
6- *Why apply for the permission? <There are many rulebreakers and trashtalkers on the server and I want to take immediate actions against them and also I'm sometimes still awake at 2-4 AM when there are usually no mods or admins around.>
7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? <I'd like to monitor players behaviour and punish those that misbehave>
8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? <Depending on the situation I'll help the player and try to resolve the problem in the best way possible.>
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? <Yes, I'll be active and do my best.>
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? <Yes, if they ask a question I'm glad to help them.>
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? <If I see someone breaking rules I'll intervene and take all the necessary steps to prevent them from happening again.>
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank? <Yes, read and accepted!>
---------------------------------------------------------

I have trust in you, and i know you will be a good moderator. 

+1 from me good luck m8

I trust you and think you can help us with modrator rank so +1 from me

Resumen de requisitos de Patosik100's

Moderator:

1- Report players if you have broken a rule, avoid major problems. OK

2- Minimum 16 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

3- Knowledge and experience on the use of the moderator. OK

Admin:

1- Contribute to the forum, gathering positive valorations from the members. FAIL

2- Help solve problems of players, report players if they have broken a rule and report bugs present on the server (also their activity). OK

3- Minimum 16 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

4- 100% trust of all administrators and members, a majority or the approval of the staff. OK

5- Knowledge and experience on the use of admin. FAIL

This request has been approval for Moderator, to keep the rank you must comply with the protocol of the application as:

• Complying with the rules of the admin application.
  • Don't abuse much of the commands, some may even delete your rank.
  • Help as much as possible, warn and report players before kick.
  • Report daily as a general rule to have more information detalled.

A excellent job can be promoted to another rank of next level.

Congratulations!!!