• Announcements

• Rotola

Official Discord server   09/17/17

Hello Official Zsever Discord Server  has been added, to join server click this link: https://discord.gg/JbZnekW
      Everyone can join this server to talk and have fun.
      You can also contact members/moderators/admins/owners through discord channel. Good luck!   Discord Server Official
    • Rotola

Auto restore rank information (Death Run)   03/18/18

Hello everyone, according to the next update you can reset the ranks and levels in the Death Run and maybe Death Run profiles and statistics.

We have opened a case of research on the problem of ranks and problems that are currently unsolved. For the next update there may also be problems of this type and we are trying to fix this.

For this we are going to install a service of auto restore rank during the 24 hours, this service will end when the next update is available.

The objective of this service is: Save the progress of your rank during the game Save the rank and level Save the experience
      IMPORTANT: You must be on the server so that your rank is saved in our database.

When the update is ready for the server, you can restore your rank using the !rankrestore command if you lost the rank. REMEMBER: This service is only applied in Death Run server
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiperZ

CLAN joining presentation - RiperZ

7 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: RiperZ
2- *Age: 18,5
3- *Country/city: Greece
4- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: ede7d2e6
5- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? I do not have a hoby. 
6- (optional) What are your favorite games? Only Call of Duty 4.
7- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? I want to join because I really like people at zsever who are very friendly and helpfull.
Also all players at zsever too.
8- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? No I am not.
9- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? COD4.. I play a lil bit of PUBG(mobile).
10- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? Im not sure, I think 1,5-2 months. 
11- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? Deathrun server.
12- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? I do not have a job yet.
13- *Are you from any previous clan/community? No. I was never in a clan.
14- *Do you use Discord? Yes, I use it every day.
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? I accept all terms of use and general rules. Thank you!
Edited by RiperZ

good guy, follows the rules, allways nice, you have been on the server for 1 month and 3 weeks and you have good play time at 50.6h.

+1 from me

good luck

Follows rules, never had a single problem with him

+1 for sure m8

Good luck!

Good player, not breaking any rules.

+1 from me, good luck!

On 26/1/2019 at 4:27 PM, RiperZ said:

1- *Name/nickname: RiperZ
2- *Age: 18,5
3- *Country/city: Greece
4- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: ede7d2e6
5- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? I do not have a hoby. 
6- (optional) What are your favorite games? Only Call of Duty 4.
7- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? I want to join because I really like people at zsever who are very friendly and helpfull.
Also all players at zsever too.
8- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? No I am not.
9- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? COD4.. I play a lil bit of PUBG(mobile).
10- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? Im not sure, I think 1,5-2 months. 
11- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? Deathrun server.
12- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? I do not have a job yet.
13- *Are you from any previous clan/community? No. I was never in a clan.
14- *Do you use Discord? Yes, I use it every day.
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? I accept all terms of use and general rules. Thank you!

+1  for me good luck !!!

thank you a lot guys :)

Edited by RiperZ