• Announcements

• Rotola

Official Discord server   09/17/17

Hello Official Zsever Discord Server  has been added, to join server click this link: https://discord.gg/JbZnekW
      Everyone can join this server to talk and have fun.
      You can also contact members/moderators/admins/owners through discord channel. Good luck!   Discord Server Official
    • Rotola

Auto restore rank information (Death Run)   03/18/18

Hello everyone, according to the next update you can reset the ranks and levels in the Death Run and maybe Death Run profiles and statistics.

We have opened a case of research on the problem of ranks and problems that are currently unsolved. For the next update there may also be problems of this type and we are trying to fix this.

For this we are going to install a service of auto restore rank during the 24 hours, this service will end when the next update is available.

The objective of this service is: Save the progress of your rank during the game Save the rank and level Save the experience
      IMPORTANT: You must be on the server so that your rank is saved in our database.

When the update is ready for the server, you can restore your rank using the !rankrestore command if you lost the rank. REMEMBER: This service is only applied in Death Run server
Zinger

Applying for Member!

12 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: <ZingerBurger>
2- *Age: <24>
3- *Country/city: <England>
4- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: <88fecd2ec>
5- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? <PC Building, Gaming, Photoshop>
6- (optional) What are your favorite games? <Escape From Tarkov, Call of duty, Arma 3, DayZ>
7- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <Loving the deathrun server. People who play on that server are not as toxic as most servers are these days>
8- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? <Use to make maps back in the good old cod4 days. Looking into getting back into mapping>
9- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? <I play them all. What mood i'm in is what gaem I play>
10- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? <Not to sure. But I am VIP and have got around 30 hours played>
11- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? <DEATHRUN>
12- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? <Yes I work night shifts at estee lauder>
13- *Are you from any previous clan/community? <Yeah Had my own community for a while with alot of my friends. But everyone stopped playing.>
14- *Do you use Discord? <Yes Discord all the way!>
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? <Read and Agree>

Neutral for now...  I'll vote later when others do.

Good guy, never saw him breaking rules, and yeah, i am still neutral but mostly im positive about your app. 

im staying neutral for now till i get to play with you and know you better

Edited by raswer

1 hour ago, raswer said:

im staying neutral for now till i get to play with you and know you better

I'm not bad to play with nothing to worry about there. Most of the time when I join I just hello to everyone and then don't really talk as I'm always just playing lel. But yeah be nice to have a few ROUNDS of DR with you bro

Bro im allways there, you can allways talk to me, u may be a little shy but try to talk more and make more friends :D

I never saw you breaking any rules when you were online and I regularly see you play which is nice. I'll wait for older members to give votes first and I'll be back after!

Well as i can see you follow the rules always when i playing deathrun...  +1 :) Good luck.

If anyone wants or needs anymore info just let me know. More then happy to answer anything you want me too.

Ive played with you 2 times now and in those times ive seen a good player that follows the rules and respect other players, i belive you when you saying that your community is dead and it was the thing that was holding me back from voting from the beginning

So +1 from me 

Good luck

I have been thinking about it, Like i said i am 99% positive of your app, and i know you don't break rules easily. Like Raswer said, we believe that you are not in a community right now and I would like to see you join Zsever!

+1 from me

Good luck man, 

DaRealGhost

I often see you play and you never broke any rules or misbehaved in any way.

+1 from me, good luck!