• Announcements

• Rotola

Official Discord server   09/17/17

Hello Official Zsever Discord Server  has been added, to join server click this link: https://discord.gg/JbZnekW
      Everyone can join this server to talk and have fun.
      You can also contact members/moderators/admins/owners through discord channel. Good luck!   Discord Server Official
    • Rotola

Auto restore rank information (Death Run)   03/18/18

Hello everyone, according to the next update you can reset the ranks and levels in the Death Run and maybe Death Run profiles and statistics.

We have opened a case of research on the problem of ranks and problems that are currently unsolved. For the next update there may also be problems of this type and we are trying to fix this.

For this we are going to install a service of auto restore rank during the 24 hours, this service will end when the next update is available.

The objective of this service is: Save the progress of your rank during the game Save the rank and level Save the experience
      IMPORTANT: You must be on the server so that your rank is saved in our database.

When the update is ready for the server, you can restore your rank using the !rankrestore command if you lost the rank. REMEMBER: This service is only applied in Death Run server
    • Rotola

Member application system temporarily closed due maintenance   12/10/18

System of member application has closed temporarily due maintenance in our forums. During the past 2 weeks the system and databases found different problems to verify the usage of statistics, soon will be rearrived. The member applications active are paused due this issue, we are changing parameters and new rules to a best results and more easiest to check to join as member. Sorry for the inconvenience. Atentamente, Rotola.
    • Rotola

Forum system in maintenance   04/12/19

Hello, we are moving the forum to other location and with new system to prevent problems in the future. The registration zone has been disabled due maintenance, soon will be available. Greetings. Atentamente, Rotola.
Jackson

Admin application [closed]

17 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: <#Zsever#Jackson>
2- *Age: <17>
3- *Country/city: <USA/Crown Point>
4- *Type of game: <Cod4>
5- *Server: <#3 Deathrun>
6- *Why apply for the permission? <Ever since I was little I loved to help anyone any chance I get. If I am given the permission I would be able to help people. And make the experience here all the more enjoyable!>
7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? <With the permission of admin the daily tasks I will perform daily will range from asking people how they are enjoying their time here, If I can help with anything, And tips of what to do on certain maps to make the experience better.>
8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? <If a play gets into trouble I will take a minute to go over what has happened and will decide the consequence the shall receive and the report it.>
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? <Yes>
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? <That's what being an admin is about, being able to help others!>
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? <Of course the main duties of being an admin is to keep the server fun and free of trouble, so everyone can have the most amount of fun.>
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank? <Yes, I accept full responsibility of my actions while in use of the rank. >
---------------------------------------------------------

1. You aren't a member. 

2. You don't have the requirements for admin. Check the requirements here:

Edited by jackpoter

You need sufficients requirements to the rank, check our rules for more information

@locura1975, @jackpoter

I thought I had the requirements for admin. I have found a bug and reported it explaining what happened. I have contributed to the forum, and given constructive criticism. I have reported a player for saying the N word. I am 17 years old, so I meet the age requirement. I may not have 100% of the staff on my side, but I believe people like me on the servers. And I have been an admin before and know how to deal with certain situations as. Ex: a player abusing something they had bought.

And you said that I am not a member.- Admin (For members & non-members, this rank will be assigned once the request is approved)

If I'm wrong please tell me what It is that I am wrong about, so I can fix it, and make it better.

Edited by Jackson
Forgot something.

You can't use our tag if your not a member. I know requirements for admin, you need to have trust of the staff, which by joining barely a day ago (on the forums), you don't have. I haven't seen you on the server (at least i don't remember it).

Edited by jackpoter

OK, I didn't know that you had to be a member to be tags thanks for letting me know about that. I was playing though yesterday for like 3-4 hours. I get that I am new, But I still think that I could help the sever a lot. Because when I was on for a couple hours there were so many bad things. People were saying the n word, and other forms of profanity. Then when lelyou1337 couldn't spawn on one of the maps If I was admin I could have spawned him. And I was playing for a couple hours and no admins to my knowledge were on. So I do believe even though I am really new, that I could still help a bunch.

1st- u are not able to use the tag if u are not member

2nd- i never saw u in the server 

3rd- u need to read rules and check requirements for admin

4th- u cant be admin if u are not playing for 2 months at least  ( check number 9) ⇩ ⇩ ⇩

Alright, I did admit that I didn't know about the tag part. And I will reapply I guess in 2 months.

But staff (mostly active admins) picks, so you got to take that into consideration.

@Jackson you have 0 requirements, maybe age requirement. Thats not enough. Reports must be valid(confirmed by owners). You have 0 reputation... pls read admin rules again

@Jackson u still dont have enough requirements  to be moderator/admin  u need to be activ in website & server and try report some player( who glicthing / spamming ...etc)  then read  the rules / admin rules and make app

You have understood it right? So this request is suspended because you have not requirements for the rank

Resumen de requisitos de Jackson's

Moderator:

1- Report players if you have broken a rule, avoid major problems. FAIL

2- Minimum 16 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. FAIL (Not verified the age)

3- Knowledge and experience on the use of the moderator. FAIL

Admin:

1- Contribute to the forum, gathering positive valorations from the members. FAIL

2- Help solve problems of players, report players if they have broken a rule and report bugs present on the server (also their activity). FAIL

3- Minimum 16 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

4- 100% trust of all administrators and members, a majority or the approval of the staff. FAIL

5- Knowledge and experience on the use of admin. FAIL

This request have not sufficient requirements, check again the requirements and create again request.

REQUEST SUSPENDED