• Announcements

• Rotola

Official Discord server   09/17/17

Hello Official Zsever Discord Server  has been added, to join server click this link: https://discord.gg/JbZnekW
      Everyone can join this server to talk and have fun.
      You can also contact members/moderators/admins/owners through discord channel. Good luck!   Discord Server Official
    • Rotola

Auto restore rank information (Death Run)   03/18/18

Hello everyone, according to the next update you can reset the ranks and levels in the Death Run and maybe Death Run profiles and statistics.

We have opened a case of research on the problem of ranks and problems that are currently unsolved. For the next update there may also be problems of this type and we are trying to fix this.

For this we are going to install a service of auto restore rank during the 24 hours, this service will end when the next update is available.

The objective of this service is: Save the progress of your rank during the game Save the rank and level Save the experience
      IMPORTANT: You must be on the server so that your rank is saved in our database.

When the update is ready for the server, you can restore your rank using the !rankrestore command if you lost the rank. REMEMBER: This service is only applied in Death Run server
    • Rotola

Member application system temporarily closed due maintenance   12/10/18

System of member application has closed temporarily due maintenance in our forums. During the past 2 weeks the system and databases found different problems to verify the usage of statistics, soon will be rearrived. The member applications active are paused due this issue, we are changing parameters and new rules to a best results and more easiest to check to join as member. Sorry for the inconvenience. Atentamente, Rotola.
    • Rotola

Forum system in maintenance   04/12/19

Hello, we are moving the forum to other location and with new system to prevent problems in the future. The registration zone has been disabled due maintenance, soon will be available. Greetings. Atentamente, Rotola.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BIOhazard

Grapchics card ( maybe laptop ) problem

15 posts in this topic

Hi everyone . I know maybe i have disturbed you but i dont want to share and have this problem . So i cant tell it better i show you pictures . 

Note : This problem happens on every game . Not just cod 4 . Tested on crysis 2 , gta 4 , no more room in the hell .

19622539_165261930921648_1893935803_n (1).jpg

28081448_165261844254990_1102045278_o.jpg

im sure this problem is not about the game its about the graphics card / laptop soo u need to try another graphic card but if its not work u need to buy pc 

1 minute ago, RexT said:

im sure this problem is not about the game its about the graphics card / laptop soo u need to try another graphic card but if its not work u need to buy pc 

Thx for idea 

21 minutes ago, BIOhazard said:

Thx for idea 

np if the problem was in the game i should  help u :D 

Depend what is your graphics card, for modern operating system is need update the latest drivers for a high perfomance

Laptop? Well, I play on my simple laptop.. 

2 Causes..

1. Heat GPU 

2. OS with Proper Driver..

I also faced the same problem. My fps went to 60 Max.. Then I installed a new Windows (win 10 pro) ... And install new drivers for win 10.. and got my fps back :) 

When you play on laptop, I recommend to use a external cooler. I noticed that when I don't use a cooler laptop become heat (under gpu and cpu) and fps goes down..

Actually Windows 10 Fall Creators Update vas a victim and criticized by players, bad FPS and bad perfomance :(

Well after few months my laptop is dead ... now when i open it i just see black screen or just 2 or 3 colors on the screen and when i try to log in or open some program just BLUE SCREEN comes and shut downs :(

and it had no problem with performance . Just this annoying screen was and after 3 or 4 week until today i still cant do anything with my dead laptop . All drivers was updated . Tried to uninstall and install again but not helped . Only deactivating the graphics card driver helped me ( for some weeks ) .

You have a screenshot about the problem, we can help you, not only in text ok?

Install a new Window Install the drivers just don't install the same Window and it will work fine :)
Best Regards
Salvitor.

Well if you are on windows 7 och newer you could jump in device manager and unistall the Monitor driver and then restart it. Im not sure about this step will help you but if you dont have other solution try this.